Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just bought a Logitech keyboard for my apple iPad - how do…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Logitech keyboard for my apple iPad - how do I get it to type the British pound sign?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

IPad Pro

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Alt shift $

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/22/2018
Computer technician: Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Press and hold the ALT key and type the number 0163 (without releasing the Alt key) to make a Pound symbol.

Use unicode Pound symbol in a html document or copy paste the character.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!