Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Nikon Coolpix p530 camera and in error deleted 70…

Customer Question
I have a Nikon...

I have a Nikon Coolpix p530 camera and in error deleted 70 photos of a wedding and baby shower...can you help me get them back!!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell computer inspiron 15 and I don't know the os,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron?

Nothing...am older and don't do well w/computers...called Nikon and they said to call sandisk for a recovery software to help me...I tried sandisk.com first to see if it would...I am desperate to salvage these photos..please,please help me!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Any help would be appreciated...thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/21/2018
Computer technician: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. This is a premium / paid support service.

First, don't get panic! And second, DON'T WRITE anything on the memory card, otherwise you will permanently lost the deleted pictures.

When you delete a picture, only the index of it is being deleted, but the picture itself is still available on the memory card.

You can use a software to recover it, the easiest and free is recuva and you can download it from https://recuva.en.softonic.com/

Let me know if this information helped you or if you need further assistance before leaving any feedback.

Otherwise feel free to leave a positive feedback (from 3 to 5 star is considered positive).

Best Regards