Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Not with my computer but with majic numberwhen I call the…

Customer Question
Not with my computer...

Not with my computer but with majic jack number(###) ###-####when I call the number am not hearing the speaker on the other end clear but the speaker on the other end is hearing me clearly at times

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

The model is the one that plug into the wall

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

Since the service was renewed yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2018
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which steps you have taken to try to resolve this?

Thank you