Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I connect K400 lighted key board. I Use COGECO on an…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect K400 lighted key board

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I Use COGECO on an ASUS desk computer

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

First I tried to register my newkeyboard and iut keepppps rejecting my passwird

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just bought this unit and it is a new (trying) installation

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just purchased this unit from Staples and cannoct connects s/n1718lzo2j6b8
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry nunit isk800
3/20/2018
Computer technician: syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
syseng
syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer

My name is David.

What is the name of the operating system running on your computer (such as Windows 10, 8 or 7)?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
HiCustomer Windows 10 Microsoft
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I plugge the keboard in and charged the battery The re4d light is still flashing

Ok thanks. Just to clarify, the keyboard is a K800 and not a K400?

Russell H., Computer Repairer