Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Lost admin password I don’t have no acess and I need to

Customer Question
Lost admin password...

Lost admin password ***** don’t have no acess and I need to conect the wi fi

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Optimum

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

To click and. Password ***** doesn’t work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Ok
3/20/2018
Computer technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

What is the exact model of your Optimum router?
Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Winbook d5008dh
H.264

This is a DVR. I was asking for Optimum Router

Or you lost access to your DVR?

To the winbook router

Seems like you talking about camera recording system, I will let moderator know to change your question to appropriate category.

Is not my optimum router is my winbook i lost my admin password ***** list it and i cant get in the camara
Thank you for nothing i got served and ripped off
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!