Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Its for my kindle fire 8.9 hd i brought a a while back and…

Customer Question
Its for my kindle...

Its for my kindle fire 8.9 hd i brought a a while back and cant remenber the wifi password ***** put on kindle fire 7 i just got

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle Fire?

I know nothing about theses do you look under setting then no

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone when right to wifi without password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/18/2018
Computer technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

The wireless password ***** ***** to your wireless modem/router. I can give you the instructions on how to recover the wireless password, but first I need to know the brand and model name of your wireless modem/router.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?