Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot connect my logitech keyboard any more. It worked…

Customer Question
I cannot connect my...

I cannot connect my logitech keyboard any more. It worked fine just a couple of hours ago.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Lenovo ThinkPad running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ThinkPad?

Restarted it several times, replaced the batteries in the key board and pressed connect numerous times.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Computer technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

is this wireless, do you have a wireless mouse and do they share the same usb receiver?

I have a wireless mouse and it does not share the same usb receiver.

go to start menu > search device manager > expand keyboard > right click on keyboard and choose uninstall/delete and then restart

if still not working try this:

go to start menu > search cmd and right click on it and choose run as administrator
copy this command in and press enter dism /online /remove-package /packagename:Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~16299.248.1.17