Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I NEED TO SET UP DIRECT TV NOW USER ID AND PASSWORD. Roku.

Customer Question
I NEED TO SET...

I NEED TO SET UP DIRECT TV NOW USER ID AND PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Theres not a model number on just purchased

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I tried signing in but it telling me infdo was wrong

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No maam that's all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/16/2018
Computer technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)