Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Asus Transformer Mini T102ha-c4-gr. I can not get…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Asus Transformer Mini T102ha-c4-gr. I can not get it to turn on I press the on/off button and nothing happens, I have it connected to the charger and still nothing. The seral #GBNOCY096007454 and was purchased June of 2017.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

See above

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

It uses Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It just started I have not use this tablet for a couple of weeks and I plugged it in to the charger and pressed the on button and nothing happened.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Hi I have a Asus Transformer Mini T102ha-c4-gr. I can not get it to turn on I press the on/off button and nothing happens, I have it connected to the charger and still nothing. The seral #GBNOCY096007454 and was purchased June of 2017..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/16/2018
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Tablet and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Tablet.

Let me know the results please

Thank you