Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have truble my magic. **** Ke**** My numbers

Customer Question
Thank you. I have...

Thank you. I have truble my magic jack

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

My name is Yeh**** Ke**** My numbers 250*********97

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

I don't remember the model I am not at home and I am in Australia sydney for vacation now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant you help me?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Hello there, I am waiting your reply. I have magic jack plus and I have paid for 5 years plan till 2020 and My number is ***********. when I call and talk it start cut and back beetwen so I cannot hear fully what the person says and they can't hear me as well. This issue been a while. could you please help me now. Thank you. YEH******* KE****

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Make sure I do not need to pay for any support you are giving me since I have paid for 5 year phone service. I hope I will not get charged. As the support worker transfer me just said a refundable $5. Thank you for your understanding and help. This is YEH***** KE**** again. I am still waiting your reply. I am on Vacation right now. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sure You can fix as you like. I just need my mgic***** *****ne to work
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello there, I am still waiting
Customer reply replied 1 month ago

I am not agree to pay any thing. Since I am your customer, i just want my magic***** *****ne to be fixed without charge. Thank yo Yeh**** Ke****

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still didn't get help
3/15/2018
Computer technician: syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
syseng
syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer

My name is David.

Occasionally memory errors occur in network devices that cause this type of problem. So first, to rule out that possibility, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi). Then restart the MagicJack Plus and device after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.

syseng
syseng
syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer