Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have Logitech external speakers> All instructions say to…

I have Logitech external...

I have Logitech external speakers> All instructions say to plug in. Nothing tells me where!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell Inspiron 3847 Computer, Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

I rely on the automatic updates.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just where is the hole i should plug the speakers.

3/14/2018
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Your speakers will plug into the audio port on the back of the tower.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Dan, Computer Support Specialist
I plugged it in the green port. It made a noise when inserted but Nothing has happened.
Sorry I can't spend the extra money.
Thanks anyway.