Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a new computer, not this one, and a Logitech 750

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new computer, not this one, and a Logitech 750 keyboard that I want to use with the new computer but have no way to download the driver since I can't type in the address. Maybe if the driver was downloaded to this computer, I could transfer it over since the two computers are networked.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

The one I am using now is a Dell. The new one was custom built so don't have a name for it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

On the new one, I tried to go out and download the driver, but obviously can't since I can't type anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This will be just a download of the driver and then I can copy it to the new networked comuter?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/14/2018
Computer technician: syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer

My name is David.

Yes, once you download the driver installation file you can copy the file to a USB drive and move the USB drive to the other computer so you can install the driver.

Click the link below to download the driver:

click here

Then in the driver download page that appears, click the drop down box and click on the version of Windows running on the computer to which you are installing the keyboard driver (such as Windows 10, 8 or 7). Then click Download Now and save the driver to the computer.

Copy the driver to a USB drive to move to the other computer and double click on the driver file and follow the prompts to install.

Please let me know if you have questions with any of the steps.