syseng
syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional with 18 years experience in system design and troubleshooting
13852270

We have a logitech squeezebox playing Pandora. Every so

Customer Question

We have a logitech squeezebox playing Pandora. Every so often the box stops playing music. Either it will not advance to the next song or it will bounce out of Pandora altogether. It needs a manual advance to get going or we have to shut the squeezebox off altogether. Do we need a new squeezebox or is there another problem? We have disconnected and rebooted several times to no avail. Thanks, Jim
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Advance?
Customer: How do I find that out?
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  syseng replied 8 months ago.

My name is David.

Occasionally memory errors occur in network devices that cause this type of problem. So first, to rule out that possibility, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi). Then reboot your computer after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.