Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My muvi box is stuck in updating mode. The Muvi box media…

Customer Question
My muvi box is...

My muvi box is stuck in updating mode.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The Muvi box media player

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

About 6 months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Everything, unplugging and restarting. it just stuck in a loop an muvi box doesnt open.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

New unused boxes do the same.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 day by:
3/13/2018
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Issue has been resolved. The company has been dissolved a was acquired by a new provider that was able to address my issue.
I would like to cancel my 7 day trial.