Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

What is the power supply for the Y-R0065 keyboard. HP

Customer Question
What is the power...

What is the power supply for the Y-R0065 keyboard

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP Pavilon Elite PC, Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Nothing. I lost/misplaced the supply and need to determine if it is 110 or usb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. What is the cost.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/11/2018
Computer technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. That model number cross references to the Logitech MX800. The specifications indicate it comes with and uses a microUSB charging cable. Typically, you can expect about 10 days of battery life before you will need to recharge the keyboard battery. If the backlighting level is set to 100%, you have about 15 hours of battery life. To recharge the keyboard, connect it to your computer using the USB recharging cable. A full battery recharge takes about 5 hours and only 3 hours if the keyboard has been switched off. Below is the link to the setup guide with all the instructions, for your convenience:

https://www.logitech.com/assets/51190/3/wireless-performance-combo-mx800-setup-guide.pdf

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Don't forget to accept my answer and rate me if you are satisfied with my response.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert