Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Just gought a wireless ONN mouse. It moves the mouse around…

Just gought a wireless...

Just gought a wireless ONN mouse. It moves the mouse around but I cannot tyype with the mouse.

Technician's Assistant: Have you switched the mouse (or mouse receiver) to different ports to see if that helps?

I do believe so, any thing else to try?

Technician's Assistant: Does moving the mouse closer to the receiver make any difference?

Has been prett close but I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can try it and see.Will try and no be back if yes thanky,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I move the mouse closer to plug ins and no help. I move the mouse plug in to othe 3 ports and no action. The mouse is a ONN Wireless Mouse and the model number is *****!5H0201. It is brand new. Also new batteries.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. The computer is a dell computer model number is ONB!5H0201. It is not this computer but may other one. Please call me if there is a problem(###) ###-####or(###) ###-#####39;
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On which device did ytou connect the mouse to?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Desk top Dell with the service box in the back as a plug in

ok, but a mouse is for pointing and clicking, not for typing.

What did you mean with this?

Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When I first found This I was as left with the doc When I put my $5 down I waas under the impression that I would receive a couple of free trials.
Richard, Computer Specialist