Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm getting a black screen. I press on the keyboard and the…

Customer Question
I'm getting a black...

I'm getting a black screen. I press on the keyboard and the screen lights up for a short time. What am I to do?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A Lenovo Yoga 900-131sk

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It started several weeks ago and it's getting worse. I now never get the screen unless I push on the keyboard. The screen is lit and then it goes black till I press on it again. I learned this by reading reviews on line.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/9/2018
Computer technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

What do you see when you press the keys?