Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I got a new magic express about 3 months ago and had no

Customer Question
Hi...I got a new...

Hi...I got a new magic jack express about 3 months ago and had no internet since. MagicJack had me pay for the unit and then no monthly fee. I have had the phone number(###) ###-####for 9 years and they saidmI would know by today if i can keep that number.

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

Magic Jack Go

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

I cancelled AT&T because of their lousy service but they did not shut it down till this past week. The Go has been hooked up but was unable to use it until Comcast came and gave me internet. I have magic jack working, but they gave me a temporary phone number and was told that I would know today if i could still have that number which i have had for 9 years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been on the magic ***** *****ne trying to get this new phone activated and will go nuts if you cant help me. thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 2 days by:
3/11/2018
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I waited "forever" and never got a reply....I was on line with you people for just around 6 hours. A gal, not an expert, was able to help me and I now have my oild pohone number back and am able to make and get calls. You may return my $5. Thanks Mava M*****