Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Currently have 100 MB but keep running over so I want to now…

Currently have 100 MB...

Currently have 100 MB but keep running over so I want to now cost of increasing from 100 MB to 300 MB

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Google chrome

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

The problem is not with my computer it is with my Moto/g smart phone. I do not have my computer set up via you. I keep going over with my phone. I am a senior and not to smart on phone etc.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Moto?

Koodo wireless shock free 100 MB my account no is 213 379 506

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Moto? What have you tried so far?

All that is required is for me to increase my MB to 300 MB and I think this will cover my usage I have had trouble via your phone in system doing this, its all so quick and automated

3/9/2018
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

My operating system on my computer is windows 10. I use fido for my computer supply. I use koodo for my telephone supply. All I want to know is how much it will cost to increase Shock-free cordless service from 100MB to 300 MB . I have a Moto G smart phone which I own. Getting the answere and how to increase my MG has been a big task via your help service!!!!
In a koodo price leaflet from 2017 I have a price of $40 for 500 MB. If this price still applies I will go with 500MB ?

The latest price is $45 for 500MB:

https://www.koodomobile.com/prepaid-plans

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Thank you for your information I will therefore go with a price of $45 for increasing my MB use to 500MB.

You are welcome :)
Have a great weekend!
Pete.

Pete, Computer Expert