Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I bought magic service for 3 yrs I believe in 2015. It

Customer Question
I bought magic jack...

I bought magic jack service for 3 yrs I believe in 2015 . It worked for only one year . I am very upset because I paid & I cannot use the phone. Yesterday I pay another 4:95 for 911 for service I can’t use . I try to connect with you guys many times & I failed. The phone number is:(###) ###-#### I need help. Simin Foster

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

I don’t know. My password ***** be is the model ma61c42b . I got the phone Dec 6 2016

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MA61C42B? What have you tried so far?

Definitely more than a year maybe more . I couldn’t get hold of you . I dodo nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to have service because I paid for it in advance

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/8/2018
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 month ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Russell H., Computer Repairer