Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My new Sades SA903 Mic shows the microphone picks up my

My new Sades SA903...

My new Sades SA903 Mic shows the microphone picks up my voice but I can not transmit. this is primarily on SISCORD. I lookwd at the utube fix and that is how I see the mic is sending. Any thoughts.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell and qindows 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Changing the discord settings per the video. it has worked but now it is not, the headsey is under a month old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That should be all\

3/8/2018
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Windows 11 does not exist - what operating system are you using?

Have you checked in Device Manager for any errors?

Pete, Computer Expert
the latest windows
windows 10. Hit key twice

Mic works in Tanks but not in Discord
I have checked the Sades setup but it still doesn't work on Discord

Have you checked in the Device Manager on Windows for any error messages?