Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Sheri, Almost immediately after our last interaction I

Customer Question
Hello Sheri, Almost immediately after our...
Hello Sheri,
Almost immediately after our last interaction I became aware that there were a few items of unfinished business:
1] as I indicated to you, in my very last communication, I was having trouble with search in Outlook and although I tried to re-index the emails, that didn’t appear to work. I’d like your help in fixing the search process and Outlook.
2] also I discovered that in the process of fixing the original problem I lost all my Contacts and Appointments in Outlook. I hope we can get those back.
3] the login process is still a bit clunky it starts up with a login screen stating that there is an error in the login. Each time I boot up I have to switch the user to the new user name [CliveFeb2018] and then enter the password ***** to that user.
Unfortunately, immediately after our last interaction I became snowed by the need to do my taxes and by preparation for some guests to stay with us. I have just about got my head above water now.
Best regards
Clive
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/7/2018
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 5 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Hi Kris - are you associated with the previous agent - Sheri?

No please go here to access that question: https://www.justanswer.com/computer-hardware/b06as-hp-desktop-h8-1160t-decided-wants-power-on.html

I am a JA subscriber and already paid an extra $39 for remote connection help plus a $40 "tip" to have my issue corrected but discovered the problems I described today quite soon after signing off with Sheri

I understand, would you like to talk to her or continue with me?

We are not allowed to use duplicates, this is why I referred you back.

Let me know