Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to set up a iPad I bought from a. I am trying to…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up a iPad I bought from a

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Hi I am trying to set up this iPad I bought from sears last year. And I am having problems, can you help me. Thank Colette

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just started two days ago and it brought up dashlane?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes should I be transferring everything From IPhone to my iPad I thought they would be separate and also I don't know what happened to one of my gmails it disappeared from my cell? Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
2/17/2018
Computer technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Colette,

Dashlane is a password ***** If you don't want to use it you should be able to ignore it.

What specific problems are you having with the iPad setup?