Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I bought a logitech headset and I'm not sure how to get the…

Hi! I bought...

Hi! I bought a logitech headset and I'm not sure how to get the microphone to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I have only plugged in the end to the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so ......

1/17/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What exactly is the model of the Logitech device?
  2. Are you connecting it to a laptop or a desktop computer?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

hi,I think the model number starts with KCC......can't really see it in font 2 LOLI am plugged into a laptop

Please check this link:

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/headsets

thank you, ***** ***** the link and really don't see where the help is to get the microphone to work......

No, please check the link and tell me which model you have there.

USB Headset H390
Comfortable USB headsetI think it's this model

Ok. Please give me a moment.

thanks, ***** ***** your help :-)

Is the headset working but NOT the Microphone?

I;m afraid nothing comes through the headset, it seems that the microphone on the computer is supporting the voice coming in and going out.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($5) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best rega

Okay, also I have another small problem......a "ding" sound happens on my laptop periodically for seemingly no reason
Thank you

I just sent the formal offer with the minimum fee. Please accept it so that we can start the remote session.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1589b06d-1f40-4d0e-99fb-20add9d80ffa

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist