Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer is failing on part #PG847L-7BA90F-GXPR6K609303 I…

Customer Question
My computer is...

My computer is failing on part #PG847L-7BA90F-GXPR6K609303 I was wondering if you could help on it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It hp and I don't know the model #

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

I t started last week.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It just updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I t first starts It brings up a spot to try to solve it. and that's where this # of failure came up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/15/2018
Computer technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Could you please confirm the make and model number of the computer?

Is it a laptop or desktop computer?

Can you also let me know the exact error message that you are getting? Can you attach a picture of the error message?

Can you get logged on to the computer and access the internet on it ok?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.