Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have used Logitech K811 on my Mac for six months Great I…

Customer Question
I have used Logitech...

I have used Logitech K811 on my Mac for six months Great I had a problem and took it to Apple store. I can to retrieve some data from an icon. About one month ago AppleCare loaded 10.13 OS to my computer. Not too long after that, hi Press shift to for 10 at symbol. No I get a quote symbol. I bought a new Logitech KA 811 with the same results. How do I get my at symbol when I press shift to?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I am operating10.13

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I try downloading the current driver. Hi cannot see very well, so I might have made a mistake. The original K811 is six months old and the new one is less than one day old bold exhibit the same problem shift to prints hey".

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/9/2018
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris