Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had my Logitech keyboard repaired, it's out of warranty,

Customer Question
I had my...

I had my Logitech keyboard repaired, it's out of warranty, and now when it's on the F2 light just blinks repeatedly and the keyboard is non responsive

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It's a Logitech Bluetooth, perhaps 720 modl? I have windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an HP laptop notebook

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/9/2018
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Have you paired the keyboard up again with the receiver?

Please let me know

Thank you