Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Each month, I prepare a couple of newsletters with lots of…

Customer Question
Hi. Each month...

Hi. Each month, I prepare a couple of newsletters with lots of photos. And, without fail each month, my computer starts acting crazy... The screen will suddenly and momentarily freeze, go blank, and reappear. When I try to simply save, the "new save screen" will appear and will not allow me to save. Obviously, I need more space/memory when doing newsletters with lots of photos. How can I add more space? My specs are as follows: Installed Ram 4.00 BG (3.46 GB usable). 64-bit operating system, 64-based processor. Storage 789 GB free, 123 GB used.

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

This is not a bad screen. Space is the challenge.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

HP Pavilion 23

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/9/2018
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris