Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

In. I need a driver for UWA-BR100. Brand Model is Sony,

Customer Question
I need a driver...

I need a driver for UWA-BR100.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Brand Model is Sony, Operating System is Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

To find a driver for UWA-BR100 for win 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you able to send me a provider for driver SW

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/8/2018
Computer technician: Russell H., Computer Repairer replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Computer Repairer

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The closest that there is to a driver for that USB plugin accessory - and it really should be handled just fine by the built-in drivers of Windows 10, it's that sort of basic USB adapter - is here, or through the links on this page:

https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=UWABR100&LOC=3#/downloadTab

where what software Sony offers is on one of the pages for that list of various Sony devices that this adapter comes with, such as the BDV-E570 Blu-Ray Player. Click on whichever one of those choices matches the Blu-Ray player you have, that the UWA-BR100 is associated with, and you should see whatever Sony offers.

If your UWA-BR100 is just not recognized by the computer, and if other USB devices are recognized when plugged into that same USB port, then you may have a defective UWA-BR100 adapter... but try it in various ports, not just in the blue-centered USB ports - it might require USB 2.0 which has a black center in the physical port on the computer.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.