Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My phone keeps going right into voice mail when someone

Customer Question
My phone keeps going...

My phone keeps going right into voice mail when someone calls even though I do not have the number blocked

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Lg4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just the past week...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried everything with no results

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/7/2018
Computer technician: yaccad, Consultant replied 7 months ago
yaccad
yaccad, Consultant
Hello I should be able to help you with the issue you’re having. Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open control center. You will find that “do not disturb” is enabled. It’s the icon that looks like a moon crescent. Tap on it to Unselect it and you should be able to receive calls again. Let me know how that works for you.