Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My seagate portable drive usb malfunctioned... how can I get…

Customer Question
My seagate portable drive usb...
My seagate portable drive usb malfunctioned... how can I get all the info saved restored?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I still need help!

Please explain the issue in more detail

When I plug in the device the computer says “ the usb malfunction” so I cannot access my information.

Have you tried using a different USB cable?

I dont know where to find one that is similar to that.... target doesnt have it...

Any electronic store will have it such as Best Buy or Staples.

Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Josh, Computer Enthusiast