Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How can I make a payment. Wait a minute, I'm talking about…

Customer Question
How can I make...

How can I make a payment

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Wait a minute, I'm talking about my magicjack phone service not my computer

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

Don't know, have had the service for at least 8 years. I just want to make a payment for the next year.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

I'm trying to pay for another year of service.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/7/2018
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.