Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just purchased an Asus Q534. I was flipping the screen all…

Customer Question
I just purchased an...

I just purchased an Asus Q534. I was flipping the screen all the way over and just using the keyboard with my larger monitor. It worked great.... Until I tried to hook up a mouse. Now the keyboard does not work when flipped over. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Asus Q534 windows10. Is that what you need to know? Sorry I am not good with computors.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your computer?

Nothing! It worked until I tried to connect a mouse.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it. Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/7/2018
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Hey Josh,
Yes, I still do not have the issue corrected.Thank you

If you remove the mouse, does it work again?

I do not have an external mouse now.
Could not get one to connect; so I only have the glide point.

Do you have the issue after a restart?

everything works great as long as the laptop is not folded over all the way where all you see is the keyboard. I use external monitors and just the keyboard and glide point on the laptop. It worked great until I tried to connect a mouse.

If you connect a mouse then remove it, does the issue continue?