Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

It’s my wireless keyboard for iPad. Bought yesterday and it…

Customer Question
It’s my wireless keyboard...

It’s my wireless keyboard for iPad. Bought yesterday and it is not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

How do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your computer?

I charged it overnight

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/6/2018
Computer technician: Donna French, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a moment to review your issue. Is there anything else you need to tell me about what is going on?

What model iPad do you have? And what brand & model of keyboard are you attempting to connect to it?

I figured out how to fix No help needed now

Okay, thank you for using JustAnswer.com!