Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I try restarting my computer and now it doesn’t turn on.

Customer Question
Hi I try restarting...

Hi I try restarting my computer and now it doesn’t turn on

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

It’s not starting up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It’s dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/6/2018
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!