Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I own a Pavilion all in one computer that has a parts

Customer Question
I own a Pavilion...

I own a Pavilion all in one computer that has a parts warranty. i still have the box and am writing from that computer. Two days ago I heard a grinding sound and it may have come from the fan, but the sound has almost been reduced but when close up you can hear it.

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

It happens with the internet in that I don't have independent speakers and actually a while ago, I'm not certain there use to be sounds but they may have been turned off. But not by me.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your Pavilion?

I don't know how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My dragon 15 works fine with outlook but with my management information system the dragon does not work, I believe it is because 2 icons appear at the bottom of the screen and I wonder since there are 2 presumably operating that one interferes with the other.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/6/2018
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.