Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I own a Pavilion all in one computer that has a parts

Customer Question
I own a Pavilion...

I own a Pavilion all in one computer that has a parts warranty. i still have the box and am writing from that computer. Two days ago I heard a grinding sound and it may have come from the fan, but the sound has almost been reduced but when close up you can hear it.

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

It happens with the internet in that I don't have independent speakers and actually a while ago, I'm not certain there use to be sounds but they may have been turned off. But not by me.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your Pavilion?

I don't know how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My dragon 15 works fine with outlook but with my management information system the dragon does not work, I believe it is because 2 icons appear at the bottom of the screen and I wonder since there are 2 presumably operating that one interferes with the other.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/6/2018
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Russell H., Computer Repairer