Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Get rid the voice message "You are going to loose MagicJack…

Customer Question
Please get rid the...

Please get rid the voice message "You are going to loose MagicJack service

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

I dont need the voice message on my number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

4 month since I dont need the number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Please get red of the voice message "You are going to loose-----"

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/4/2018
Computer technician: Russell H., Computer Repairer replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Computer Repairer

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suggest that you log into My.MagicJack.com with your MagicJack account credentials, and remove that number, otherwise you will have to wait until it is removed for you, and hear the message in the meantime.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.