Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased a wireless headset H800 at Staples. When I got…

Customer Question
I purchased a wireless...

I purchased a wireless headset H800 at Staples. When I got home I did not find a user manual. The box had been opened and probably returned. So I need a user manual. I did charge the headset overnight. I plugged the little doodad into my PC. What do I need to do now to talk and hear?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It's an HP Pavillion with W-10

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

That is W-10 Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Fresh out of the box, plugged in Charged turned on and listened .. nothing else

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm sure the Expert will ask a question I should have anticipated.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/3/2018
Computer technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi Bill,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please let me know if that is a Logitech brand headset?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Disregard my question. I don't need hours of popups telling me you're working on it. I'd rather put the headset into a box than read your spam.

No problem. you never answered my question I asked for additional information to begin with. I was waiting for your reply. I will notify customer service you do not wish to proceed.