Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a harmony 650 I need to change the tv to a new one.

Customer Question
I have a harmony...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung UN75MU6300

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES IT WORKS ALL IM TRYING TO DO IS REPLACE THE VIZIO TV WITH THIS ONE. IT ALREADY OPERATES THE DIRECT TV AND STERIO RECIEVER SORRY FOR CAPS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN75MU6300? What happened right before this?

THE TV IS NEW IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE REMOTE TURN IT ON AMD OFF

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

THATS IT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/3/2018
Computer technician: armymil2003, Computer Support replied 6 months ago
armymil2003
armymil2003, Computer Support

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

I'd be happy to help you set this up. Are you still online to troubleshoot this together?