Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Yesterday I purchased quicken premier 2018. I spoke to

Customer Question
Yesterday I purchased quicken...

Yesterday I purchased quicken premier 2018. I spoke to Sergio in Guatemala but we couldn't complete the transfer of my quicken 2013.My case # *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Premier?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Premier?

The transfer was not finished

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to speak to him.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Computer technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
thank you
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

please cancel thank you