Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can't sign in password must be wrong. New computer. HP

Customer Question
Can't sign in password...

Can't sign in password ***** be wrong. New computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Got on facebook. Says I am connected to Wifi

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/3/2018
Computer technician: John, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Are you having trouble signing in to windows 10 computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.