Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm trying to get to I Phone 6 teck. Can't seem to get

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get to I Phone 6 teck. Can't seem to get there

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Where do I find it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A few days. It freezes up after 2 to 3 minutes use.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/2/2018
Computer technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you describe your issue in a little more detail please?

After a few minutes or less everything freezes I cannot go to email I cannot open email I cannot go to text I cannot open a text so on and so forth the phone just stopped working

Ok.

Let's reset iOS settings. This will not remove any personal data but will reset iOS options back to current system defaults. You may have to re-enter passwords for Wi-Fi and other services.

On the device;

tap Settings

tap General

tap Reset

tap Reset All Settings

The device should eventually restart.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,