Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

The voices on my magic have become weak over the last few…

Customer Question
The voices on my...

The voices on my magic jack have become weak over the last few weeks, to the point that it is not possible to have a conversation. I wanted to call you so that you can hear the problem, but I donot have your telephone number,

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

Iwould not know how to identify it. The phone jack says CE#A921FC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

There is nothing I can do. I called England a few times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I also called France a few times. Anything specific you may need?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/3/2018
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Russell H., Computer Repairer