Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I would like to call Jamaica, The # is 876 817-2150. Also I…

Customer Question
I would like...

I would like to call Jamaica, The # is(###) ###-#### Also I would like to know if I could add an answering machine to receive my messages. Do I have to go on my computer to get my messages ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP beatsoudio

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Xfimity

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is it for now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/3/2018
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.