Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Surface Book screen is very pale, around the edges and…

Customer Question
My Surface Book screen...

My Surface Book screen is very pale, white around the edges and shimmering.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Surface Book?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to access the Settings on your Surface Book?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
No except I don't have an apple iPhone so the link I got on my phone wont help.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you still there?
1/3/2018
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I would like you to refund my fee because calling your company for help was a complete failure for me. Firstly it took far to long to get any help when I am being charged for the help. Secondly the app I was sent was for an iPhone and I have and Android phone. And thirdly the site I enrolled thru said I would get a 7 day free trial if I was not satisfied I could cancel before the 7 days and I would get a refund. I cancelled my subscription immediately after receiving the slow rate of service. And fourthly the way you are doing the tech support is very confusing - I got emails when what I expected for the money was to chat with someone rather than waste a lot of my time typing in questions and having to wait for a response. I get this a lot with other help services but at least they are free. Thanks for your help and have a great day.