Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a non-bluetooth hp laptop and want to pair with bose…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a non-bluetooth hp laptop and want to pair with bose bluetooth headphones, Best adapter?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Windows 10 HP Notebook?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I bought two which I thought were the same 2 or 3 years ago but it appears one is capable, the other not. Microsoft remoted in and confirmed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just advice about any preference or pitfalls

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/2/2018
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago

Best Plug-able USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Raspberry Pi, Linux Compatible; Classic Bluetooth, and Stereo Headset Compatible) backward compatible with 2.0 nd 3.0 usb drivers.

Order from Amazon

Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago

Please take a moment to click on the stars located on the top of this chat page to rate my service.
Thank you and come back if you need any assistance.

Hi Moses your answer was fine and I have ordered the device you recommended from amazon. I can’t say whether the device is any good until it arrives. I also got caught out because I thought the booking fee was the total cost for the consultation for a simple question. I was surprised the billing was 10x this. �� tim
Moses C
Moses C
Moses C