Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My remote is not working. I’ve kept in on the charger and…

Customer Question
My remote is not...

My remote is not working. I’ve kept in on the charger and the picture on the remote is indicating it’s not charging. If I push the volume or channel buttons my remote screen is showing numerous different colors.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I don’t have a computer. I just bought this home and it came completely furnished. We don’t have internet either. To access the internet we are using our iPhones as a hot spot for our iPads.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The tv and remote worked fine for the first few days after we moved in. We are about to take the battery out and replace it in hopes that will reboot the remote. But we contacted you first.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/30/2017
Computer technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the model number of your remote?

Never mind. My wife took the battery out and replaced it. Net it rebooted itself. Thank you

Glad to hear you got it sorted!

Happy New Year :)
Pete.