Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Customer Service! It's been a nightmare. I've been calling…

Customer Question
Customer Service! It's been...

Customer Service! It's been a nightmare. I've been calling and calling to get put on hold, and when I finally talked to someone, they said they'll get back. When they finally gave me the same info over again. I was informed, that I'm paying for four computers. I only have one. I'm still waiting for my credit that I've overpaid. Also I would like to cancel my end of the service. When can all this be done?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It's a Hewett Packard model 260-p026 thank you

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Just to help me cancel my contract.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/30/2017
Computer technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

How can I help?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.