Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I'm trying to put a sandisk microsdxc card on an Amazon Fire…

Customer Question
I'm trying to put...

I'm trying to put a sandisk microsdxc card on an Amazon Fire 8

Technician's Assistant: What Sandisk model do you have?

UHS-I card 128 GB

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sandisk media player?

I'm not sure what a sandisk media player is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm just trying to add memory to my tablet

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/29/2017
Computer technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What issue are you having adding the memory?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I saw where I had to download the disc. Sooooo, at 70, I have no clue how to do that. I know where to insert the mirco card, but not sure what download means
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I feel like I'm being cheated and will not participate. I'll take the card back to the store

Do you have the card inserted currently? I can help you to get the storage activated if you do

Ignore any remote service messages as they are automated by the website

Russell H., Computer Repairer