Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to register my magicjack. MagicJackgo. I just bought…

Customer Question
I want to register...

I want to register my magicjack.

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

MagicJackgo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJackGo? What have you tried so far?

I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/29/2017
Computer technician: syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer

My name is David.

To register your MagicJackGo the process is similar to registering a MagicJackPlus or standard MagicJack. First you need to plug the MagicJackGo device into a USB port on your computer. Wait a couple minutes for the MagicJack software to load. Then click Start MagicJack to start the registration process. Once the MagicJack software interface appears, click in the purple area at the bottom of the software window to begin registration. From that point follow the prompts and enter the information requested to complete the registration process.

If you need further guidance with any of the steps please let me know.

Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.